What do you want to protect?
Your cashflow? Your family? You?
It makes no sense to build wealth and not protect it – particularly when others may depend on you.
If you're not adequately protected then a significant event such as ill-health, injury or death can mean that emotionally traumatic times for you and your family are compounded by financial strain.
If you were unable to work who would:
- pay the mortgage or rent for your family?
- support your family, including your children's education?
- support you?
Don't be the person who thinks it will never happen to them. Have a contingency plan in place.
Our Life Risk Specialist Advisers are experts at using financial strategies to:
- protect you
- protect your family
- protect your business and its succession plan
- 'transfer the risk' of the likely events we all face in life
- secure the most appropriate insurance contract tailored for you
- protection strategies to minimise tax
- make your cover more affordable
- most importantly, help you lodge and manage your future claim.
Contact us now to start a conversation with an IMFG Life Risk Specialist Adviser. Ask them about our Claims Management Process and the Top 3 things you can do at time of applying for insurance to improve your experience at claim time.